We work with public sector organisations who commission us to work with client businesses as well as working direct with businesses and organisations. Our expertise includes; organisational development, business planning and strategy development, skills development.
Examples of consultancy services we provide are:
- Conducting organisational development reviews
- Facilitating business planning and writing business plans
- Reviewing and defining the best management structure to take the business forward including defining roles and responsibilities
- Defining job specifications
- Identification of training needs aligned to the strategic and operational goals of the business
- Development and implementation of a performance management system / appraisal process
- Creating best practice recruitment processes including use of job based personality profiling where appropriate
Recent consultancy commissions:
- Commissioned by a public sector organisation to facilitate business planning for a range of third sector organisations
- Commissioned by a public sector organisation to conduct organisational development reviews for a wide range of businesses
- Commissioned by a public sector organisation to conduct a review of skills gaps in dairy farming in Scotland
- Worked in partnership with a Scottish university and a skills sector council to establish a virtual skills academy
We deliver bespoke consultancy solutions to meet the needs of our customers and welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs to see if we can help.